Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Join BetaDen for this exciting workshop where we take a deep dive into the Mobile App development journey and how Mobile Apps can integrate into your business.
This is part 2 of a 2-part series of workshops. Click here to view Part 1.
Don't miss this opportunity to stay ahead in the digital era. In today's fast-paced digital landscape, mobile apps have become the heartbeat of successful businesses. They are more than just a trend; they're a necessity. Apps offer an unparalleled opportunity to connect with customers, streamline processes, and boost revenue. From e-commerce giants to local start-ups, businesses of all sizes are harnessing the potential of apps to stay competitive in the market.
Whether it's enhancing customer experiences, optimising internal operations, or reaching wider audiences, apps are the driving force behind modern business innovation. Join us for this workshop and discover how you can leverage this mobile app revolution to propel your business to new heights! Whether you're a start-up or an established company, apps can revolutionise the way you engage with customers and streamline operations.
This workshop will cover:
- Introduction to Building a Mobile App
- Internal App vs External App
- Internal (MDM solutions to look after company devices)
- External (External deployment)
- Design the way people hold their phones
- Logging into an account (Authentication and detail)
- Challenges of Hardware updates
- Supporting all versions of operating software, what issues might occur with software updates
- Advanced Challenges of Offline (No Internet Connection)
- Security and protection of the App
- Restrictions and capabilities
- Transfer and storage of data
- Deployment Solutions
- Testing/Beta Testing
- Advanced App Store review processes
Outcome for Attendees: A structured document on how to put their app together and what they want and do not want.
Places for this workshop are limited, please register your place using the form below.
Bookings for this workshop are now closed.